Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think they're all legit, stop crumbing on the dude's PC. He got a lot of those early on after the Cup release straight from case breaks and reputable hobbyists.

If you want to point the "fake" finger anywhere, do it at UD next time you brag about your sweet "Ovechkin" card that is really a worthless scrap of Shaone Morrisonn.

That O'Sullivan is utterly mind-numbing. I like the Kopitar as well. I think I know someone with a similar caliber patch!

Great stuff Dean, always nice gawking at those amazing cards you have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wqjtek's Items on eBay

This is beautiful !!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deankal's Items on eBay

I think the ones that can be fake are all the eye thing. Like the bear eye, and the 2 horse eyes from Calgary. They just look to nice to be real. Perfectly centered. And maybe that David Booth. But the others are realy sick and they look great together.

Thanx for the input but just because a nice patch is centered it means it's fake? I don't get your logic? The Funk eye is 1/3 missing and cut off.....The bear eye patch is upside down....The palm tree is pretty well featured as a patch for every single Panther player out there (which means if you search rookies that palm tree patch is available for every single Panther player for every single year of the Cup)...the horse eye patch was bought out of a live case break of the cup and the other one was bought off of ebay (so maybe...)
    Like I said I may have some fakes in the pc but you just don't know nowadays? All you can do is buy early on releases of the product or players you want to chase down and buy from reputable dealers and friends!! Have you ever seen what the Limited logos out of the cup look like? There are some amazing patches out there and well centered and then again there are a few fakes floating around there...
    All you can do is enjoy collecting and if a bad apple is thrown at you from time to time just roll with the punches...

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's just my opinion guys. That pc is sick ! But there's always a risk of fake patches when you do a set like that. There's more chance that all the patches here are legit than they are fake. There's some sick patch in there that i'm sure they are legits and for these cards. just congrats man, these cards are sick!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See datsyuk13xx's Items on eBay

priceless

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

Speechless!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123