Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking To Trade

Looking To Trade

I'm thinking about taking the summer off trading in order to enjoy the weather and replenish the bucket. I'm looking to make a few trades to get rid of some of my current traders. Take a look in my bucket, and let me know if there's anything that you could use. I'll even consider trading for bait. Let me know as well if you're collecting any Champs minis. I've got loads of them, and would be more than happy to move them.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Check my 2 posts on page 1 and 2. Interested in your game used of Ellerby, Holtby, Ellington. LMK and thanks.

I have a crosby OPC metal, I could use any champs minis/rookies/natural history you'll throw my way.

Quote Originally Posted by RocWells View Post
    I have a crosby OPC metal, I could use any champs minis/rookies/natural history you'll throw my way.
    PM me a list of minis that you could use. (players, teams, #s)
    I'll figure something out for you. I'm assuming the Eric Godard retro is in a Penguins niform. I could likely use it as well.
    Last edited by penguinfanatic; 06-23-2009 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfanatic View Post
    PM me a list of minis that you could use. (players, teams, #s)
    I'll figure something out for you. I'm assuming the Eric Godard retro is in a Penguins niform. I could likely use it as well.

I need any rookies and natural history, also yes the godard is in a pens jersey and I also have a Janne Pesonen rtro in a pens jersey

Interested in your Jagr and Fedorov JSYs, and could probably use a few of your Ovies. Let me know if there is anything on my page that would interest you

RocWells you've got a PM. Sorry I couldn't use anything from the others.

Anything on my tradelist you could use for these?

03-04 UD 467 Daley YG
    07-08 ITG H&P 119 Ellerby TP JSY
    07-08 ITG H&P 126 Ellington TP JSY

I don't think I've got much left in the way of Pens at the moment, but maybe something you could use for tradebait?
    Hidden Content -- Twitter @BackyardRink
    TRADING FOR: Various singles & set needs
    Jarome Iginla Autographs & Game-Used
    Senators (NHL/AHL) Autographs

interested in the blake wheeler auto for penguins off the top of my head i got a fleer ultra jersey of satan and rookie uniformity of max talbot so LMK from a PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast