Thread: Awesome cards for some Hanleys

Awesome cards for some Hanleys

Special thanks to andrewcstein for the first successful "any Hanley" trade.

Round Two features three good cards. You get the card if you can trade me a Hanley that I don't have (view the list of Hanley cards in my collection in my signature below).

For pics of the cards, go to my site.

• 2009 Topps Finest Ian Kinsler Refractor for any Hanley base card that I don't have.
    • 2009 UD A Piece of History Adam Sandler shirt relic for any serial numbered insert/parallel of Hanley that I don't have. TRADE PENDING with Beardy from Beardy's Baseball Blog
    • 2005 Prime Patches Wade Miller Auto and 3x relic (44/85) for any Hanley game-used (preferably serial numbered) that I don't have.

Thanks for viewing...
    Last edited by HanleyTrader; 06-23-2009 at 09:49 PM.

I have a 2009 UD first edition base card, lmk if you need it.

I have a 2008 Upper Deck Spectrum Hanley /399

daburghbucs18: I can do the trade for the Ian Kinsler refractor. If so, you got it. Post it up! Also, if you have any player collections or team collections, let me know, and I'll add them to the package I send you.

dizzydolse: Sorry, the Spanglish was already claimed. Do you see anything else on the trade list that I can trade for the Spectrum? Also, let me know if you have a player/team collection and maybe we can work something out. THanks!

Hey, I have a 2008 Topps Moments and Milestones #91 43 Steals Black 09/25 available, do you have any current/HOF Reds stuff for trade?? PLMK Thanks!!
    2009 Topps Heritage Want List:
    Hidden Content

TTM Photobucket: Hidden Content

i need this:
    2002 UD Minors Rocco Baldelli RELIC #J-RB

i got an 08 upper deck X hanley ramirez GU w/pinstripe

Abe: I'll check and reply after I cull through the collection.

the collector: if it is in NR-MT condition, you've got yourself a deal.