Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Chipper jones auto f/t

     
  1. #1

    Chipper jones auto f/t

    03 fleer box score #'ed /150-scan in my bucket
    looking for 09 topps series ii red hot rookies redemptions but will check buckets

  2. #2
    I like the Chipper auto...don't have and 09 Topps stuff for trade but cmb and let me know. Happy trading!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaccheus85 View Post
    I like the Chipper auto...don't have and 09 Topps stuff for trade but cmb and let me know. Happy trading!
    do you have ne basketball or football thats not scanned?
    thanks
    tom

  4. #4

  5. #5
    like chipper

    TIGERS=======================
    07 cosigners dual melky/ granderson autos cs-gc

    07 ud elements justin verlander auto/jsy cce-jv

    08 cosigners josh anderson rc auto 107 #/300

    JAYS=========================
    07 exquisite adam lind/curtis thigpen dual autos eds-tl #/25
    ORIOLES=========================================
    02 ud sp legendary cuts cal ripken jr bat w/bird b-cr1 25.00

    08 ud ultimate nick markakis jsy sm-nm

    07 ud spx nick markakis jsy wm-nm
    A"S=============================
    07 bowman signs of the future ben fritz auto sof-bf

    YANKEES==========================
    ALEX RODRIGUEZ RCS=94 ud 24, 647,93 classic 143, 94 ultra 9
    MARIANO RIVERA RCS=95 stadium club 592-x2-slight scuff on one

    05 bowman sof melky cabrera rc auto sof-mc

    07 topps highlights melky cabrera auto ha-mc 30.00

    08 a&g relics melky cabrera jsy agr-mc-

    01 ud bound for the hall arod bat b-ar(r)-rangers-15.00

    02 fleer ex hit & run arod bat -rangers-20.00

    03 flair diamond cuts arod jsy dc-ar -rangers

    08 topps highlights alex rodriguez pants rr-aer

    09 topps career best alex rodriguez bat 3b cbr-aer

    PHILLIES============================
    shane victorino rcs=03 bowman best bb-sv, 03 bowman heritage 233, 03 studio 179

    08 ud razor anthony gose auto 175 #/1499

    04 ud future stars jack taschner rc auto 129-giants-uni

    06 ud ovation apparel ryan howard jsy w/stripe oa-rh

    08 spx winning materials cole hamels jsy wm-ha #/75

    RED SOX===========================
    09 ud box score memories manny ramirez jsy bsm-mr

    05 fleer authentix pedro martinez jsy ja-pm

    ASTROS=====================================

    08 bowman signs of the future tommy manzella auto sof-tm

    02 fleer behind the numbers craig biggio pants

    08 topps heritage clubhouse collection lance berkman jsy cc-lb

    MARLINS==========

    07 ud spx andrew miller rc auto 102

    08 ud incredible ink cody ross auto ink-cr

    08 heroes josh willingham auto 27 #/50

    07 a&g relics miguel cabrera jsy agr-mc1

    INDIANS===========
    07 ud black pride of nation victor martinez auto/flag pn-vm

    REDS=======================================
    06 bowman sterling micah owings prospect auto bsp-mo

    08 stadium club jay bruce auto 171

    mets==============
    08 bowman sterling jose reyes jsy bs-jbr

    08 sp destined for history jose reyes jsy dh-re

    ANGELS==========================
    07 tristar signature marks matt sweeney auto sm-ms

    08 donruss threads andrew romine rc auto 122 #/875

    08 topps highlights dustin moseley auto ha-dm-angels

    07 ud sp btl howie kendrick letter L BL-34 #/50- NEED ,V

    03 authentix vladimir guerrero jsy w/ticket stub ja-vg-10.00

    01 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres Heroes of Baseball Game Bat #BDB Don Baylor $8

    CARDINALS========
    07 sp letter khalil greene auto E BL-31 #/25- i NEED ,V

    03 studio big league challenge albert pujols pants blc-50=creased

    07 sweet spot classic materials bruce sutter jsy cm-su

    GIANTS=================
    topps heritage giants logo patch 5 in. fleece

    08 bowman sotf clayton tanner auto sof-ct

    07 tristar farm hands wendell fairley auto fh-wf

    90 donruss dk matt williams auto ttm

    BRAVES========
    01 ud centennial kelly johnson auto s-kj #/25 no bv

    06 tristar farm hands cody johnson auto fh-23

    05 bowman chrome chris vines rc auto 340-braves

    05 ud spx jorge campillo auto 133 #/185 -mariner uni

    08 ud heroes kelly johnson jsy 95 #/200

    07 bowman heritage jeff francoeur bat pg-jf

    06 topps all-star stitches andruw jones jsy as-aj

    08 poh cut from same cloth maddux/hudson dual jsy csc-hm-creased

    07 ud goudy tim hudson jsy 92-green back

    05 bowman sterling tim hudson jsy bs-thu

    05 prime patches bret boone jumbo jsy pp-5 #/294

    02 ud leading swatches chipper jones jsy ls-cj

    CUBS=======================================
    07 tristar prospects plus josh donaldson auto fh-jd-cubs bv 8.00

    08 sp authentic micah hoffpauir auto 148 #/699

    08 donruss elite aspirations welington castillo rc auto 167 #/50

    05 fleer diamond tributes greg maddux jsy dt-gm
    BREWERS======================================
    07 topps ryan braun rc uh150-red back

    07 bowman draft ryan braun rc bdp50

    07 ultimate star materials ben sheets jsy sm-bs

    08 ud game jersey j.j.hardy 99-jh

    RANGERS=====================================
    08 sp authentic luis mendoza rookie auto/ jsy 144 #/299

    08 bowman sterling elvis andrus auto/jsy bsp-ea

    06 bowman sterling jarrod saltalamacchia prospect auto bsp-js

    07 ud spectrum rookie signatures david murphy rc auto 111-red sox uni
    PADRES=====================================

    07 sp letter khalil greene auto E BL-31 #/25- i NEED ,V

    07 sp letter chris young auto u bl-19 #/75

    07 exquisite rookie signatures kevin kouzmanoff auto/quad jsy 171 #/199 bv 25

    07 cosigners kouzmanoff / fields dual autos ca-kf

    08 bowman chrome matt latos rc auto bcp263 bv 20.00

    08 poh franchise history jake peavy jsy fh-44

    TWINS ====================================
    08 sp authentic scott baker letter auto bl-sb #/50-N
    DIAMONDBACKS=====================================
    08 poh bill murphy rc auto 102-d-backs #/75

    09 ud game jsy justin upton jsy gj-ju

    04 leaf players collection brandon webb jsy pc-11
    ROCKIES==========================================
    07 donruss elite xtra brian rike rc auto 9 #367/500 colorado

    08 ud timeline seth smith auto 208-die cut

    05 donruss champions garrett atkins jsy w/stripe 113

    05 ud sp brad hawpe jsy w/stripe 34 #/199

    07 ultimate star materials garrett atkins white jsy sm-ga

    07 ultimate star materials garrett atkins grey jsy w/stitching sm

    08 udser1 kazuo matsui jsy ud-km

    08 topps a&g brad hawpe jsy agr-bh

    08 topps u&h jeff francis jsy w/stripe rr-jf

    08 ud premiere matt holiday all-star patch psti-mh #/75

    06 topps all star stitches matt holiday jsy as-mh

    09 ud game jsy/w-stripe troy tulowiski gj-tt
    WHITE SOX=======================================
    08 spx young star sigs john danks auto yss-jd white sox

    07 cosigners kouzmanoff / fields dual autos ca-kf

    07 bowman futures brent lillibridge jsy bbpp97

    PIRATES=======================================
    08 topps cosigners david davidson auto 102 #34/50

    08 m & m steve pearce rc auto ra-sp

    07 tristar signature marks gorkys hernandez auto sm-gh

    08 bowman sotf jeff locke auto sof-jl-x2

    09 topps roberto clemente commemorative patch lpr-32

    K C ROYALS=======================================

    07 cosigners mitch maier rc auto 115 orange #/175

    06 bowman heritage sog justin huber auto sg-jh

    SEATTLE MARINERS===============================

    07 topps emiliano fruto auto ha-ef- mariners

    07 Upper Deck Elements Elemental Autographs #CB Cha-Seung Baek $8

    06 turkey red mike morse auto tra-mm -white #/200

    OTHERS==========================================
    08 ud razor autos===
    robbie weinhardt es-40-exclusive--tigers
    casper wells es-41-exclusive
    dusty coleman 165 #/199-black-a's
    brandon crawford 166 #/199-black
    brett lawrie 116 #/499--bv 50-brewers
    robbie ross 147 #/ 1499
    jordan danks 167 #/1499
    cody satterwhite 194 #/1199
    niko vasquez 199 #/1199
    beamer weems 200 #/699--padres


    05 ud usa dwight childs auto/jsy dc-gu #039/100 bv 30.00-red

    08 ud timeline usa national kyle gibson auto usa-kg

    08 ud usa national jacob thompson auto/ jsy usa-jt #/174

    08 ud usa junior national tyler hibbs auto usjr-hi #/375

    08 ud usa national jeff malm triple jsy red/blue/blue 18U-jm #/179

    08 ud usa national brian matusz jsy usa-bm
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado,nolan gorman,arenado
    longo. ,trout,,sano,kris Bryant,corey seager, buxton,,urios,, trea turner, correa,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpup View Post
    like chipper

    TIGERS=======================
    07 cosigners dual melky/ granderson autos cs-gc

    07 ud elements justin verlander auto/jsy cce-jv

    08 cosigners josh anderson rc auto 107 #/300

    JAYS=========================
    07 exquisite adam lind/curtis thigpen dual autos eds-tl #/25
    ORIOLES=========================================
    02 ud sp legendary cuts cal ripken jr bat w/bird b-cr1 25.00

    08 ud ultimate nick markakis jsy sm-nm

    07 ud spx nick markakis jsy wm-nm
    A"S=============================
    07 bowman signs of the future ben fritz auto sof-bf

    YANKEES==========================
    ALEX RODRIGUEZ RCS=94 ud 24, 647,93 classic 143, 94 ultra 9
    MARIANO RIVERA RCS=95 stadium club 592-x2-slight scuff on one

    05 bowman sof melky cabrera rc auto sof-mc

    07 topps highlights melky cabrera auto ha-mc 30.00

    08 a&g relics melky cabrera jsy agr-mc-

    01 ud bound for the hall arod bat b-ar(r)-rangers-15.00

    02 fleer ex hit & run arod bat -rangers-20.00

    03 flair diamond cuts arod jsy dc-ar -rangers

    08 topps highlights alex rodriguez pants rr-aer

    09 topps career best alex rodriguez bat 3b cbr-aer

    PHILLIES============================
    shane victorino rcs=03 bowman best bb-sv, 03 bowman heritage 233, 03 studio 179

    08 ud razor anthony gose auto 175 #/1499

    04 ud future stars jack taschner rc auto 129-giants-uni

    06 ud ovation apparel ryan howard jsy w/stripe oa-rh

    08 spx winning materials cole hamels jsy wm-ha #/75

    RED SOX===========================
    09 ud box score memories manny ramirez jsy bsm-mr

    05 fleer authentix pedro martinez jsy ja-pm

    ASTROS=====================================

    08 bowman signs of the future tommy manzella auto sof-tm

    02 fleer behind the numbers craig biggio pants

    08 topps heritage clubhouse collection lance berkman jsy cc-lb

    MARLINS==========

    07 ud spx andrew miller rc auto 102

    08 ud incredible ink cody ross auto ink-cr

    08 heroes josh willingham auto 27 #/50

    07 a&g relics miguel cabrera jsy agr-mc1

    INDIANS===========
    07 ud black pride of nation victor martinez auto/flag pn-vm

    REDS=======================================
    06 bowman sterling micah owings prospect auto bsp-mo

    08 stadium club jay bruce auto 171

    mets==============
    08 bowman sterling jose reyes jsy bs-jbr

    08 sp destined for history jose reyes jsy dh-re

    ANGELS==========================
    07 tristar signature marks matt sweeney auto sm-ms

    08 donruss threads andrew romine rc auto 122 #/875

    08 topps highlights dustin moseley auto ha-dm-angels

    07 ud sp btl howie kendrick letter L BL-34 #/50- NEED ,V

    03 authentix vladimir guerrero jsy w/ticket stub ja-vg-10.00

    01 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres Heroes of Baseball Game Bat #BDB Don Baylor $8

    CARDINALS========
    07 sp letter khalil greene auto E BL-31 #/25- i NEED ,V

    03 studio big league challenge albert pujols pants blc-50=creased

    07 sweet spot classic materials bruce sutter jsy cm-su

    GIANTS=================
    topps heritage giants logo patch 5 in. fleece

    08 bowman sotf clayton tanner auto sof-ct

    07 tristar farm hands wendell fairley auto fh-wf

    90 donruss dk matt williams auto ttm

    BRAVES========
    01 ud centennial kelly johnson auto s-kj #/25 no bv

    06 tristar farm hands cody johnson auto fh-23

    05 bowman chrome chris vines rc auto 340-braves

    05 ud spx jorge campillo auto 133 #/185 -mariner uni

    08 ud heroes kelly johnson jsy 95 #/200

    07 bowman heritage jeff francoeur bat pg-jf

    06 topps all-star stitches andruw jones jsy as-aj

    08 poh cut from same cloth maddux/hudson dual jsy csc-hm-creased

    07 ud goudy tim hudson jsy 92-green back

    05 bowman sterling tim hudson jsy bs-thu

    05 prime patches bret boone jumbo jsy pp-5 #/294

    02 ud leading swatches chipper jones jsy ls-cj

    CUBS=======================================
    07 tristar prospects plus josh donaldson auto fh-jd-cubs bv 8.00

    08 sp authentic micah hoffpauir auto 148 #/699

    08 donruss elite aspirations welington castillo rc auto 167 #/50

    05 fleer diamond tributes greg maddux jsy dt-gm
    BREWERS======================================
    07 topps ryan braun rc uh150-red back

    07 bowman draft ryan braun rc bdp50

    07 ultimate star materials ben sheets jsy sm-bs

    08 ud game jersey j.j.hardy 99-jh

    RANGERS=====================================
    08 sp authentic luis mendoza rookie auto/ jsy 144 #/299

    08 bowman sterling elvis andrus auto/jsy bsp-ea

    06 bowman sterling jarrod saltalamacchia prospect auto bsp-js

    07 ud spectrum rookie signatures david murphy rc auto 111-red sox uni
    PADRES=====================================

    07 sp letter khalil greene auto E BL-31 #/25- i NEED ,V

    07 sp letter chris young auto u bl-19 #/75

    07 exquisite rookie signatures kevin kouzmanoff auto/quad jsy 171 #/199 bv 25

    07 cosigners kouzmanoff / fields dual autos ca-kf

    08 bowman chrome matt latos rc auto bcp263 bv 20.00

    08 poh franchise history jake peavy jsy fh-44

    TWINS ====================================
    08 sp authentic scott baker letter auto bl-sb #/50-N
    DIAMONDBACKS=====================================
    08 poh bill murphy rc auto 102-d-backs #/75

    09 ud game jsy justin upton jsy gj-ju

    04 leaf players collection brandon webb jsy pc-11
    ROCKIES==========================================
    07 donruss elite xtra brian rike rc auto 9 #367/500 colorado

    08 ud timeline seth smith auto 208-die cut

    05 donruss champions garrett atkins jsy w/stripe 113

    05 ud sp brad hawpe jsy w/stripe 34 #/199

    07 ultimate star materials garrett atkins white jsy sm-ga

    07 ultimate star materials garrett atkins grey jsy w/stitching sm

    08 udser1 kazuo matsui jsy ud-km

    08 topps a&g brad hawpe jsy agr-bh

    08 topps u&h jeff francis jsy w/stripe rr-jf

    08 ud premiere matt holiday all-star patch psti-mh #/75

    06 topps all star stitches matt holiday jsy as-mh

    09 ud game jsy/w-stripe troy tulowiski gj-tt
    WHITE SOX=======================================
    08 spx young star sigs john danks auto yss-jd white sox

    07 cosigners kouzmanoff / fields dual autos ca-kf

    07 bowman futures brent lillibridge jsy bbpp97

    PIRATES=======================================
    08 topps cosigners david davidson auto 102 #34/50

    08 m & m steve pearce rc auto ra-sp

    07 tristar signature marks gorkys hernandez auto sm-gh

    08 bowman sotf jeff locke auto sof-jl-x2

    09 topps roberto clemente commemorative patch lpr-32

    K C ROYALS=======================================

    07 cosigners mitch maier rc auto 115 orange #/175

    06 bowman heritage sog justin huber auto sg-jh

    SEATTLE MARINERS===============================

    07 topps emiliano fruto auto ha-ef- mariners

    07 Upper Deck Elements Elemental Autographs #CB Cha-Seung Baek $8

    06 turkey red mike morse auto tra-mm -white #/200

    OTHERS==========================================
    08 ud razor autos===
    robbie weinhardt es-40-exclusive--tigers
    casper wells es-41-exclusive
    dusty coleman 165 #/199-black-a's
    brandon crawford 166 #/199-black
    brett lawrie 116 #/499--bv 50-brewers
    robbie ross 147 #/ 1499
    jordan danks 167 #/1499
    cody satterwhite 194 #/1199
    niko vasquez 199 #/1199
    beamer weems 200 #/699--padres


    05 ud usa dwight childs auto/jsy dc-gu #039/100 bv 30.00-red

    08 ud timeline usa national kyle gibson auto usa-kg

    08 ud usa national jacob thompson auto/ jsy usa-jt #/174

    08 ud usa junior national tyler hibbs auto usjr-hi #/375

    08 ud usa national jeff malm triple jsy red/blue/blue 18U-jm #/179

    08 ud usa national brian matusz jsy usa-bm

    like this:
    07 exquisite adam lind/curtis thigpen dual autos eds-tl #/25
    lmk
    thanks
    tom

  7. #7
    I like it alot. I have alot of stuff not in my bucket yet. Please let me know.

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbalt View Post
    I like it alot. I have alot of stuff not in my bucket yet. Please let me know.
    any football?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •