Thread: Barney Frank at it again...

Barney Frank at it again...

http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-H...55L39120090622

Two U.S. Democratic lawmakers want Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to relax recently tightened standards for mortgages on new condominiums,
    Good God this makes me ill. Frank is a blowhard who thinks he played NO part in the economic ills that we have right now.

If you want to see where America is heading just look at Massachusetts.

It's disgustingly similar.

2. Kronozio
    Talk about not learning your lesson! We're not even out of this financial crisis and he's trying to start another housing bubble...just another example that confirms my suspicions that the current admin and Democratic Senate have no clue when it comes to economics.

Why do we need to build new housing? People can not afford the housing currently. I wonder if Frank gets money from construction companies. I dislike people who do not think and Frank is one of them.