Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misc 16 Pack Break

Misc 16 Pack Break

Hey i went to the LCS a while ago with $78. I got these packs

4- 09 SP Legendary Cuts @ $10 Each
    2- 09 Topps Series 2 Jumbo @ $10 Each
    10- 09 UD OPC @ $1.80 Each

Pulled all junk! A few rookie cards including Porcello and Schafer but that was pretty much it. I did get one of those shortprints /550 from Cuts, it was a theodore roosevelt 174/550.

Here were the main hits.

All FT/FS. Thanks for looking

2. Kronozio

Well you say you pulled all junk but what were you expecting exactly? Opeechee doesnt guarantee a hit even in one box. Legendary cuts usually has 4 GU in a box unless you hit one of the rare case hits and it looks like you got lucky on a hit on the topps series 2.

Quote Originally Posted by sports collector View Post
    Any Rasmus?

cmb for both cards above.
    hey im pretty sure no rasmus. Nothing i can use right now but i can sell

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoseBull View Post
    i hate those days at the LCS...
    yea it seems like everyday to me. I havent pulled anything big there ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sportyryan101 View Post
    $78 for 2 hits?
    yep pretty much, thats collecting lol
    i have good days and bad ones.
    Bad Day: Today
    Good Day: Last week had 2 free packs of sports legends and a replacement card from donruss and pulled a richard petty auto which i have had offers of $150.

Quote Originally Posted by dooly View Post
    Well you say you pulled all junk but what were you expecting exactly? Opeechee doesnt guarantee a hit even in one box. Legendary cuts usually has 4 GU in a box unless you hit one of the rare case hits and it looks like you got lucky on a hit on the topps series 2.
    I wasnt expecting anything from OPC. I knew that it would be hard to pull something good. I was expecting at least 2 jerseys from cuts and maybe just maybe a cut sig. With the topps i was hoping for a jersey or auto so i did alright there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeter+Arod Fan View Post
    Cool.
    Thanks

$78 for 2 hits?

I bought 2 packs cuts and 4 packs spx, and got ALL base, 48 dollars and no hits

Quote Originally Posted by squirtr View Post
    $78 for 2 hits?

I bought 2 packs cuts and 4 packs spx, and got ALL base, 48 dollars and no hits
    yea pack breaks are real rough for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast