Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which box is best???

which box is best???

if your looking to get a lebron or kobe auto, besides exquisite, premier, black or super high end stuff, what would or do you buy to try and get a nice auto of above mentioned players?? is chronology from 07 a good one, what about sp auth, spx....
    collecting Tim Duncan
    Hidden Content
    l/f stadium club traction card of tim duncan

doesnt really matter, they all have them... and they all are tough to pull out of them.. best bet is to save the money every time you want to buy a box and just buy the single...

If you want a Lebron or Kobe auto, buy it. Don't buy boxes looking for one...

yeah I know, but busting boxes is soooo addicting, thanks.
    collecting Tim Duncan
    Hidden Content
    l/f stadium club traction card of tim duncan

good friggen luck trying to get a lebron or kobe auto from busting boxes, ive busted three cases of Upper Deck stuff and havent gotten anything!

if you're looking to acquire a high end auto your best bet is to buy the single...you'll probably save a ton of money that way.....see avatar

Ya just buy the single, right now buy Lebron his autos are dirt cheap. If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking to spend?

Agree with the group. Buy singles and find a cheaper addiction. Lottery tickets are much cheaper. Busting boxes for a couple autos will frustrate you right out of the hobby.

Just checked eBay, and for BIN's the cheapest were:
    LeBron: $200
    Kobe: $90

yeah watch ebay, I got a kobe scoreboard players club authentic auto a couple weeks ago for 39.00 dlvd. It is a lower end auto but still a steal! It won ebay steal of the week a couple weeks ago. I just advise watching ebay and something will come up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast