Thread: A few new pick-ups

A few new pick-ups

I have picked these up the past couple of months and have not shown them yet. So here is most of my mail from June and May. Thanks for looking.

This came from rksnascards. He held a contest and I won one of the prizes. And this was it. Thanks again.

Jamie McMurray 01/10

And now for the Truex cards:
    Stealth 4/5

Press Premium 1/1

2008 VIP Tear Off /50

2007 Legend 'Sunday Swatches' /99

2007 Stealth 'Battle Armor' 141/150

2007 Press Pass 'Four Wide' 02/50

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    wow awesome bunch of Truex cards! Love the Four Wide!

Howdy, WTG, very nice additions, i have yet to get a Gordon Sunday Swatch, of any level

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Excellent pickups!! The 4 Wide card looks awesome!! Congrats, & Thanks for sharin them with us!!

Tom

Great additions to your collection!! The 4 wide looks really nice

Those are all very nice! At least now I know who has that McMurray card. I remember trying for it for my collection.

Thanks for sharing!

Darin