Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone know how reputable AAA is?

I found a piece of memorabilia I would like to buy that comes with a certificate and hologram from AAA. I did a search on them and they look to be legit but being that the item is coming from ebay I just wanted to see if anyone has had any expierences with them as I am anout to spen over $100 on a signed 16x20. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have seen items authenticated by AAA on EBay, but I don't know anything about them. I am really hesitant to purchase anything not authenticated by JSA or PSA/DNA, or not from one of the big memorabilia companies (UDA, Mounted Memories, Steiner, TriStar, GTSM, Schwartz, Radtke, etc). You could always buy it and then send it to PSA/DNA, but then you are out another $40 or so. I would try to find the same photo on EBay, but one authenticated by one of the nationally recognized companies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you could also go the route of a quick quote, where you send them the link and they give their best determination. AAA seems to have arisen from the downfall of GAI but I am just unsure about them, which is why I stay away

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

I have seen items authenticated by AAA on EBay, but I don't know anything about them. I am really hesitant to purchase anything not authenticated by JSA or PSA/DNA, or not from one of the big memorabilia companies (UDA, Mounted Memories, Steiner, TriStar, GTSM, Schwartz, Radtke, etc). You could always buy it and then send it to PSA/DNA, but then you are out another $40 or so. I would try to find the same photo on EBay, but one authenticated by one of the nationally recognized companies.

I agree with the above or you can do your own homework on the sig by checking it vs certified sigs on cards of the player throughout ebay. I have gotten good bargains by doing that, bought a couple pics without COA only to have them either checked by a grading company or an expert that found them authentic.