Thread: New TNA KNOCKOUT Champ

New TNA KNOCKOUT Champ

During the TNA Impact tapings tonight in Orlando, FL, former [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Diva Victoria, known as Tara in TNA, won the Knockouts Championship when she defeated Angelina Love in a singles match. Just a post and checkout my bucket for all wrestling items. F/S & F/T.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Dragon View Post
    During the TNA Impact tapings tonight in Orlando, FL, former [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]WWE[/color][/color]

Diva Victoria, known as Tara in TNA, won the Knockouts Championship when she defeated Angelina Love in a singles match. Just a post and checkout my bucket for all wrestling items. F/S & F/T.
    This is true but it will not air until July 2nd. So it does not happen on tonights program. Just a FYI

good, I was wondering why she didn't win it for the past pay per view