Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Randolph??

Anthony Randolph??

how good could this kid get? i heard he grew an ince and gained 20 pounds this offseason, will be ever be an allstar?

He's compared a lot to KG. So if he pans out like that than let's say he will be very good.

He has high potential - whether it's all brought out in Golden State is remained to be seen...but, he could be great.

I collect him.and i can say he will be good and maybe a future all star..golden state put him on the court more towards the end of the season and he has huge potential.

When I was at the summer league last year and saw anthony play, man was he a beast. He needs to build strength and just get bigger muscle wise but watch out for him, when they eventually put him in the starting line up in GS he will explode mock my words. Collect him now while his prices are decent you wont regret it....trust me.

He can be an Odom/Bosh mix with more intensity. He made rookie mistakes, but towards the end of the season he was able to read plays more quickly, anticipate, and rebound much better. He'll probably still make bonehead plays now and then, but he learned a lot in his playing time.

He'll likely play some SF in addition to PF next season. When he bulks up he could be even more of a mismatch with size and length at SF, and speed at PF. He has to develop his jumper a bit more, but at the same time settle on it less until we know he can knock it down with regularity.

I could go on but this is the short and sweet version...

He has an attitude. I remember he tried to punk Yao. He dunked on Yao and started show boating. The next possessions, Yao just killed him over and over again.

Anyways...

Anthony got tons of potential. I'm sure he'll pan out pretty fine.

I saw a bit of Randolph last season, and he has tremendous shot-blocking potential. He's also very fluid and can run the fastbreak quite well. With some refinement, he can become an impact player.

I've heard a bunch of great things about him, its all about the right situation i think
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by underdawg View Post
    He has an attitude. I remember he tried to punk Yao. He dunked on Yao and started show boating. The next possessions, Yao just killed him over and over again.
    Taking it personally I see...(and come on, don't deny it)

It is not an attitude. It is intensity. I would rather a player have intensity (mistaken for "attitude") than be perceived as "humble" for showing what people call sportsmanship these days - that only works for Duncan really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast