Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UFC 100 is fast approaching ... Fan Expo ... Requests?

In just a couple weeks, I'll be attending the UFC 100 events in Las Vegas, including the fan expo. Although I can't guarantee anything specific, if the deal is right, I may be able to get a few autographs for trade or sell.

So far, the UFC has published a list of 30-plus fighters and personalities who will be attending. Here's the info from mmajunkie.com

UFC confirms list of 30-plus fighters for meet-and-greets at 2009 UFC Fan Expo

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Jun 24, 2009 at 6:25 pm ET
    Billed as a "fight fan's dream event," the UFC's first-ever Fan Expo, scheduled for July 10 and 11 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, will feature an astounding amount of current and former UFC, PRIDE and WEC fighters.

The organization today announced a list of more than 30 confirmed attendees ranging from Royce Gracie and Gary Goodridge to Junie Browning and Efrain Escudero.

Tickets are currently available for the event on the 2009 UFC Fan Expo's official website. Advance-purchase tickets are $30 for July 10, $35 for July 11 or $50 for a two-day pass.

Currently confirmed UFC fighters include UFC-Hall-of-Famers Gracie and Randy Couture, current light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida and former champions Rashad Evans, Forrest Griffin, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Chuck Liddell, and Sean Sherk.

Current UFC contenders who will also be available at the expo include Browning, Steve Cantwell, Shane Carwin, Marcus Davis, Nate Diaz, Escudero, Kenny Florian, Goodridge, Tyson Griffin, Clay Guida, Dustin Hazelett, Heath Herring, Keith Jardine, Anthony Johnson, Martin Kampmann, Josh Koscheck, Joe Lauzon, Nate Marquardt, Gray Maynard, Karo Parisyan, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, Diego Sanchez, Wanderlei Silva and Mike Swick.

In addition to the UFC talent, the WEC will also be well-represented at the event with Jospeh Benavidez, Brian Bowles, Donald Cerrone, Urijah Faber, Leonard Garcia, Ben Henderson, Alex Karalexis and Jens Pulver confirmed for autograph signings throughout the weekend.

MMA icon Renzo Gracie will also attend the expo.

Held in conjunction with the historic UFC 100 on July 11, the 2009 UFC Fan Expo will feature "MMA demonstrations, fan-inspired special events, training and development sessions, and other exciting opportunities and entertainment" in addition to the meet-and-greet opportunities, according to the UFC.

Here's a link to the expo site: http://ufcfanexpo.com/

My wife and I each have tickets for both days of the Expo, and she could care less about the autographs, but she'll get them for me.

PM me as I won't take too many requests. My PC comes first.

Kerry

If you did'nt buy the ultimate VIP package get ready for lines, lines, lines and always have a backup plan for fighters you really want to get.

Yeah you should get the ones you want for yourself first. Get all you can and post em up for us and then im sure someone will want em.

This won't be this cowboy's first rodeo.

My wife and I have attended the Arnold's Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio in March for each of the last three years, so we sure know what lines are like. Still, we're stoked about the event. Even if we only meet one fighter at the expo, we're still going to have a ball.

The expo is going to give us an opportunity to get many autographs. First off, my wife doesn't care about autos, so she'll collect them for me. She only wants her picture taken with the man personalities. So we'll split up at the expo and see what we can come up with. She's a looker, and I'm not ... so I'm imagining she's gonna get a lot more stuff than me. She always does.

However, many of the autos and photos we get won't come from the expo. We'll be attending several pre-fight gatherings, the weigh-ins, UFC Fight Club party, staying in Mandalay Bay, at the fights themselves and at a post party. We also have a few special events with some friends in the industry. :D So, all those are going to afford us lots of opportunity for autos, pictures and stuff.

Now maybe I wasn't clear, but it's not like I'm taking orders. I have respect for the fighters and the game and have no intentions whatsoever of profitting from the generosity of these guys (even though I know they'll be paid to be there). So I'm not selling. I've been contacted by several individuals about getting them something or whatever, but it won't be like that. My personal collection, of course, comes first. Anything else that I would even consider getting rid of would only be traded for other MMA material. Those interested can PM me.

Anyway, going to have a great time and I'll have tons of photos when I get back!

K

Like Wind,
    I will be attending, I have the Ultimate VIP, and will sharing photos after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by JRsDugout View Post
    Like Wind,
    I will be attending, I have the Ultimate VIP, and will sharing photos after the event.

Dude that's awesome. Hope to see ya there. Maybe we should make SCF T-shirts and hats to wear

Hey dude that's cool. We have a crew going to UFC 101 in Philly and I can't wait !!!!

Hey dude that's cool. We have a crew going to UFC 101 in Philly and I can't wait !!!!

Hey dude that's cool. We have a crew going to UFC 101 in Philly and I can't wait !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast