Thread: 08-09 OPC Blank Back

08-09 OPC Blank Back

I have a little question i'm trying to complete the opc rainbow for cammalleri (pm me if you have the metal) ... Do all of the base cards and rookie cards have a blank back ??? I just can't find one for cammalleri ???

2. Kronozio
    I'm pretty sure all cards have a blank back version, they're just really rare like 15 copies or less. I still haven't seen a Bishop.

As far as I know, yes. All cards had a blank back version made.

I have only seen 2 Lucic and 2 Krejci's on ebay. I own both Krejci's but no Lucic :(
    I collect ALL Years Young Guns
    As well as Pastrnak, McAvoy, DeBrusk, Heinen and Bjork in that order of preference

Hidden Content

I've only seen one J.Staal and I own it. Same as the Victory Black. I've seen two and I own one. The "lower end" rare cards are hard to find and even harder to find at a good price. All I can say is if you see one...buy it because you may not see another.

I have seen maybe 3-4 Gagners since the release, and own one ;)

Thanks alot guys ... now i know these are pretty rare