4 GUed CARDS FOR TRADE 1ST COME 1ST SERVED

Greetings:
    I have the following 4 GUed cards for trade on the 1st come 1st served basis I am sorry I don't have a photo bucket for you to view them. However if your intrested please send me a post here and then a PM of the card(s) your intrested in I am looking for in trade back GUed I can add to my PC so please let me know what you have available and I get back with ya on them thanks.

1999 Eric Chavez Bowmans Best Bat
    2005 Corey Koskie Donruss Champions Jrsy (blue)
    2005 Josh Phelps Donruss Champions Bat
    2006 Derek Lee Ultra Fine Fabrics Jrsy (white)

Please someone be intrested in these I don't need them and I like to get something I need in trade thanks again.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Hi,
    I am interested in the Derrek Lee Jsy. LMK what you like of mine.
    Thanks,
    Tim

Greetings:

Coleman44-What do you have in the 2001 UD Hall of Famers set in GU
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

Greetings:

Steve G-What ones are you intrested in and so far I be interested in the Everertt Bat and the LaForest Bat as well
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

2005 Josh Phelps Donruss Champions Bat
    2006 Derek Lee Ultra Fine Fabrics Jrsy (white)

Quote Originally Posted by BSEBALLCOMMISH75 View Post
    Greetings:

Coleman44-What do you have in the 2001 UD Hall of Famers set in GU
    Hi,
    I have these:
    Reggie
    Drysdale
    Snider
    Campy
    Ott
    The Ott & Campy are NFT, but would need more than the Lee for any of the other three. LMK what you have in terms of things in my sig.
    Thanks,
    Tim

Greetings:

Coleman44-What do you have in 2002 UD World Series Heroes then
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content