Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007-08 Stadium Club

2007-08 Stadium Club

So over the last couple of weeks I bought the local hobby shop out of their 2007-08 SPx packs, and wanted another gauranteed game used type pack, so today I got my first Stadium Club.

Opened it in the truck before I drove home and got a serial #'d to 499 David Robinson, Kobe base, Bill Walton base, and a Jameson Curry foil rc card. I wasn't too thrilled.

Came home and was looking up some BV, the Robinson was $10, Kobe $4, still nothing special, then I saw the Photographer's Proof card, turned it over to see what it was serial #'d to, and noticed it was 1/1 lol. Randy Foye, not great, but hey not bad at all either.

Robinson and Foye are FS also if anyone is interested lol :-)
    Last edited by TRSportsCards; 06-25-2009 at 11:20 PM.

how much for the robinson?
    collecting Tim Duncan
    Hidden Content
    l/f stadium club traction card of tim duncan

Nice Pull on the Foye 1/1!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by TRSportsCards View Post
    So over the last couple of weeks I bought the local hobby shop out of their 2007-08 SPx packs, and wanted another gauranteed game used type pack, so today I got my first Stadium Club.

Opened it in the truck before I drove home and got a serial #'d to 499 David Robinson, Kobe base, Bill Walton base, and a Jameson Curry foil rc card. I wasn't too thrilled.

Came home and was looking up some BV, the Robinson was $10, Kobe $4, still nothing special, then I saw the Photographer's Proof card, turned it over to see what it was serial #'d to, and noticed it was 1/1 lol. Randy Foye, not great, but hey not bad at all either.

Robinson and Foye are FS also if anyone is interested lol :-)
    Nice Foye!!!!!!!

PM sent on the Robinson.

Thanks all for the responses! Gotta love single pack mojo lol

Quote Originally Posted by kardkid74 View Post
    how much for the robinson?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast