Thread: Need help with cards

Need help with cards

Hi all,

I am a total noob when it comes to all these cards stuff and have a few cards which were given to me in the very early 90s.

Would appreciate if you would advice me if these cards are worth anything at all before i do something stupid like throw them away all something instead of keeping them properly.

First: Michael Jordan Card produced by the upper deck company 1992

Second: 3 cards of Charles Barkley

Third: 1993 East NBA All Star Team Card by Skybox Internationa

Sorry for the poor image quality as they were taken using a phone camera.

Have more cards but i think thats all i need to know for now.

Thanks for your help

2. Kronozio
    Regular Jordan cards from the base set are usually worth $1.00 each. Other stars like Barkley are roughly $.50. Insert cards are really the only cards that hold value, and even those cards are not high dollar for the most part. Take a look on eBay for rough market values of your cards. Their search filter will narrow your results to the year and card company.