Having problems with my posts can someone help me please

whenever i make a new post on here and then come back and check it, i always just click on "my posts" at the top and then see if anything is new but none of my recent posts are showing up and i have to hunt through the boards to find it and most time now i can't find it, does anyone know why this is happening

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Ok heres what you need to do... when you create your post, and come back online later, you need to check your User CP which is located on the toolbar on the left hand side...

from there you can see any changes to any threads you have created or posted on...

you could also click on the quicklinks tab at the top, and search your profile, and from there you can find all the same information but its kinda the long way around it...

travlncard is right, UserCP is the easiest way to see any threads or posts you've made... I don't know what I'd do without the UserCP!!!

The "My Posts"/"My Threads" have been temporarily turned off...

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    whenever i make a new post on here and then come back and check it, i always just click on "my posts" at the top and then see if anything is new but none of my recent posts are showing up and i have to hunt through the boards to find it and most time now i can't find it, does anyone know why this is happening
    Yeah, it's bugging me too, I like to just check "my posts". Searching is a pain...I hope they fix it.

I agree - I use the "My Post" button....hopefully it doesnt go away all together as it is harder to see the ones I started....

i prefer the my posts also, please bring it back

Quote Originally Posted by quiet-things View Post
    travlncard is right, UserCP is the easiest way to see any threads or posts you've made... I don't know what I'd do without the UserCP!!!

The "My Posts"/"My Threads" have been temporarily turned off...
    Houng - not sure that is working either...I have a new post in one of my threads and it doesnt show anywhere...
    Also, I have responded to other peopels threads and if they just responded in the thread, I have no idea....and trying to search for all the threads i responded to is now impossible...
    H E L P !

I had the same problem, there might be a bug in the system.

Eric