Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Base!!!

I'm thinking about building this set. I love the photography, names, and the fact that it's numbered. Lmk what you all have. I don't really want to buy but might if I'm offered enough cards. I'm looking for good sized lots. Thanks for your time.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

Quote Originally Posted by user3007 View Post
    I got like 5 inlcuding gehrig somewhere
    I'm interested. Probably not willing to give up a gu or auto though. But I have some real nice inserts and what not. Just a question, I've noticed all the base cards to be numbered on youtube but ud.com says only the last 99 are numbered and the first 98 are not. Is this true?

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyankeesfan17 View Post
    I'm interested. Probably not willing to give up a gu or auto though. But I have some real nice inserts and what not. Just a question, I've noticed all the base cards to be numbered on youtube but ud.com says only the last 99 are numbered and the first 98 are not. Is this true?
    no they are all numbered

Quote Originally Posted by user3007 View Post
    no they are all numbered
    Ok I thought so. Can you find out how many cards are in the set and cmb.

i have like 6 or 7 of them
    pm me and we can work something out

thanks!

PM's sent.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast