Hahahaha - Who would be so foolish

to buy a $15 card for $50 not to mention Buy It Now for $100 - He would be lucky to get the $15 for that card.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-08-TRILOGY-...lenotsupported

this should just be on my "What the... auction thread". its stickied for a reason ;)

and yeah....some people are dumb

but shipping is free, I dont know if I can resist

That is crazy.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

That's quite a mark-up. I've seen worse though!! I've seen 90-91 pro-set cards with $40 start bids, multiples by the same seller! I see very high buy it now prices all the time, some must sell though to someone who's desparate enough? If I think prices are too high, I'll sometimes wait till they relist, then wait till it ends and message them offering a lower price. About 4/5 times it works.

Also, for your viewing pleasure, a newbie ebay seller successfully capatalizes on a newbie ebay buyer!!! I hope this guy got a list of some of the cards! I see one complete row of 91/92 OPC and the colouring of the rest tells me mostly 90s! In any event, he's not making anything on shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ayphotohosting

Now that is funny - $90C for Shipping???? WOW!!!! He just got 4800 commons for $240

Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Now that is funny - $90C for Shipping???? WOW!!!! He just got 4800 commons for $240
    A nickel each! What a great deal! He added a few Hull and Gretzky too! Here's hoping that he doesn't get cards that are valued at bv 0.01$ each.

what

See a trilogy card of Brodeur
    D. Keon,T. Horton , Paul Henderson, Blank Backs and inserts from ITG 1972
    Hidden Content