Thread: Grim news for Yao and Rockets

Grim news for Yao and Rockets

I know there is a thread about this already but it brings me great sadness.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Not good at all for him, but I personally think he is overrated, for what is said about how good he is, i just dont see that, he is tall, thats it, he has a good shot, but isnt a post presence that you want someone that tall to be...

I personally think if Dikembe wouldnt of gotten the career ending injury last year the Rockets would be fine without Yao
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Things are not looking good for the Rockets. I think they should keep Tmac in the lineup instead of trying to trade him just as a back up in case Yao miss the whole season.
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: GU & Autos Hidden Content
    "I can only send my cards on Saturdays"

Where is Mt. Mutombo when you need him? :P

-Brandon

Yeah, i was happy that Dikembe was doing well in the playoffs with his rebounding and shot-blocking.

Yeah. I feel the Rockets should keep TMac for now and see what happens but the Rockets need a big guy and I don't think Chuck Hayes has enough.

I saw if Yao is in trouble of missing next season and possibly more blow the team up, get a good draft pick, dump Injury Mcgrady's contract, let Artest go as well. You're guarenteed to get a good pick since they'll get killed in the west, they'll have cash to spend on all those free agents and if Ming comes back healthy thats just a plus. Of course they could always trade for Stoudemire, then they wouldn't have to start over. But T-Mac isn't going to get you anywhere, he's already proven that.

Rockets are so injury-prone with their stars that they should just rebuild - get rid of T-Mac, and Yao, and try to get some players that aren't going to miss long stretches of each season...they have some nice young pieces, where they still could be ok for awhile...plus, if they can get a few more young players in return, they could be just as fine as they are currently.

Rockets play better without Yao lol, but it's sad to see him not play :(

that is sad news
    =[

i hope the best for him