Thread: Tons for trade...

Tons for trade...

I have a ton of stuff for trade, that I am really going to make a push to move. I have collected cards since 1983 and have so many 'star' cards and I have really no use for them. I am considering moving a lot of them to people who can really enjoy them.

Here is what I am proposing...

If you post here, I just need to know who you like from pretty much late 80s to 2002 or so (as that is when I stopped collecting these guys in particular). I can give you a number of cards I have of that player in particular. What I am not prepared to do is list out every single card. So, if you are looking for particular cards, this is not for you. I am willing to trade these 'star' cards for Boston Sports teams cards. I would prefer to get GU for these cards. I have a substantial collection, and would love to trade these Baseball cards for other sports if I could. As my collection is limited in these areas. But, I am not going to say I won't trade these for more baseball.

Now, this was my PC before I started to limit my collection to Boston teams. So, the cards are mixed. Base and inserts. Some cards, I would say are probably not mint. But, when you give me the name of the player you are looking for, I can tell you how many, and the overall condition.

Now, let's be realistic here. I am not going to give up 100 Derek Jeter cards for 10 Red Sox base. But, I will be more than fair for sure.

Also, so you know, you will get no duplicate. All of these cards were put into my collection and sorted to make sure there were no doubles.

My friends. Let the trading begin!
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Mods,

Not much action here. Please close this thread. Thanks.

I won't be checking back here.

If anyone sees this and sees anything they like, just pop me off a PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!