Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topps redemption replacement came in today!

Ok so what do you guys think about this redemption?

As some of you may know, or don't, I opened two boxes of 07-08 topps letterman and pulled a few nice cards. And also got three redemptions: a lottery pick, a raymond felton patch auto, and a gilbert arenas auto.

Today in the mail, I had a few good things waiting for me, one of those was the redemption of the gilbert arenas auto. and the letter ONLY mentioned the gilbert arenas, sooo perhaps there's more?

There was a letter that said "due to circumstances beyond our control, we have not been able to obtain the exact card specified."
    And I looked and there was a D-wade auto! Topps Finest not numbered, and looks like a refractor but doesn't say so on the back?

and then a box, of bowman sterling and I opened it, got some pretty sweet cards!

A Dominique Wilkins jersey/auto, nick young jersey card #'d 3/25, Manu jersey not #'d, a al hortford rc, and a corey brewer rc.

How do you guys think I did with this redemption??? I actually really like it topps came through for me!

Now gotta wait for the rest of my redemptions?
    Last edited by zoomin6; 06-29-2009 at 08:20 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

yeah, i'd rather have your replacements! sweet Wade auto!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Wow, not bad. I had a Carmelo/McGrady 1/1 dual auto that they were unable to produce, and all I got was the wade.........I had to call and complain before I got anything else. Looks like they like you, ha ha. Nice break too.

Hey thanks guys! I am quite surprised that they gave me a Dwade auto, and a box of anything, yet alone something that guarantees three hits.
    Im glad I got a wade auto instead of the gilbert arenas...!!

joncamburn- what did they end up exchanging or giving you after you gave em ****?

soo let's see if I receive any more redemptions

walter...

Quote Originally Posted by zoomin6 View Post
    Hey thanks guys! I am quite surprised that they gave me a Dwade auto, and a box of anything, yet alone something that guarantees three hits.
    Im glad I got a wade auto instead of the gilbert arenas...!!

joncamburn- what did they end up exchanging or giving you after you gave em ****?

soo let's see if I receive any more redemptions

walter...
    They said the best they could do was give me a box of triple threads, which wasn't terrible, but I still don't have anything close to a 1/1 melo/tmac auto. Plus I think the wade is so over produced that it only sells for 20-30. I was excited about it at first to, but I think there are a ton of them out there. Sorry to be Debby Downer. It is still a wade auto though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    They said the best they could do was give me a box of triple threads, which wasn't terrible, but I still don't have anything close to a 1/1 melo/tmac auto. Plus I think the wade is so over produced that it only sells for 20-30. I was excited about it at first to, but I think there are a ton of them out there. Sorry to be Debby Downer. It is still a wade auto though.
    haha I know, I've seen a few other people receive a Dwade auto for their redemptions, but then again, like you said, it is still a wade auto so good enough...OH WELL

i did like the mini box of bowman sterling that i received

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast