View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trade Inserts for Game-Used or Autos?

We have all been offered inserts for our Game-Used and Autographs.

Ninety-nine percent of the time we politely say "NO!"

Let me set up this scenario and you can express your opinions:

You put up for trade a Game-Used of a star player that has a BV of $30.00.

You get an offer for an Insert of one of the guys you collect (let's say numbered to 25) and it has a BV of $50.00.

Do you go for the trade?

Randy
    Shipping: I only ship to U.S. Addresses!
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.

Depends on the players involved in your situation, i trade inserts for GUs and vice versa, but if i'm trading the GU it needs to be in my favor, and if i trade the inserts, i make sure its in the other persons favor
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

In that situation, probably not. If it's a lesser GU ($6-15) and the trade was slightly in my favor w/PC inserts, maybe. Now RCs are a different story...I collect those and I'm much more likely to trade GU/Autos for RCs than inserts. But with a GU/auto w/BV $30+, I'm probably going to want GU/auto in exchange.

In this instance, I probably would...it all depends on the circumstance though, but to answer your question, yes, I do (sometimes) trade inserts for GU and vice versa.

I also probably would in the instance you described..I have done it a few times , traded gu that I have had sitting around for a while for inserts of players, or teams I collect..Ed

i mean do cards that are low #ed /10 and below considered inserts? If so Ive done it...especially if they were of players in my PC.

I voted no I'm 1 of 3 so far,I have traded gu for inserts I needed to complete sets but I usually trade inserts for other inserts and gu and autos for other gu and autos

The market is soooo flooded with gu and autos. No reason to place them so high on a pedestal anymore.

It solely depends on the cards in question, I think... If anybody has some cool inserts or RCs they want to trade, I've got some Peyton Manning GUs to get rid of... He embarrased my Broncos 2 years in a row, and I am a big Pats fan... I can't stand that man...

I think everyone would (or should) take it if they were truly serious about building up a player collection of the insert(s) involved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast