stain on left side back of card spots on front
    corners are slightly rounded
    1958: Card #150
    Mickey Mantle
    there are 3 little spots on top right front of card
    corners have a very light rounding to them

Scan of card on link below
    http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg63/BIXGRAPHICS/
    Last edited by BIXLERGRAPHICS; 07-01-2009 at 09:08 AM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Ok everybody needs to be patient on the Mantle card had about 15 IMs in the last 2 hours on the card I was kinda looking for racing But If you have other cards I might be willing to trade. I'm not that into baseball I mean I like baseball but I dont have the desire to collect because It's an Impossible sport to collect I just didn't think this card would be all that big I've only had it in my posession for about 2 years In a screwdown. I will be getting back to all the IMs the best that I can just have patience. Thanks

I understand about the Mantle. I will trade in your favor with all racing for it.

I'll take $400.00 paypal for all four I had many good offers and for the mantle card. I'm thinking by looking at the card its probable a 4 or 5 in grading. but my gut felling says to take paypal for the cards. The first one with the payment gets all four cards in screw downs. My paypal is bixgraphics@comcast.net. Thank you for all the responses. .