Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 UDX Hobby Box

2008 UDX Hobby Box

Usually bust packs, but they havent been giving me anything good so i figured i would buy some boxes in order to get at least the cards that are supposed to be in there. So i decided to bust this box of 2008 UDX, it has a lot of unnecessary but cool looking inserts that i enjoyed lol, it also says it comes with two autographs (on average). I have a ridiculous amount of inserts so lmk if you need anything in particular.I am fairly unlucky when it comes to breaking so i wasnt expecting much to begin with.

First Auto: Marlon Byrd
    Attachment 26860

After that i was like, "Of course, just great"

Second Auto:......................Derek Jeter
    Attachment 26861

They're not numbered =[, but hey its a jeter auto lol. i dont collect him so it is FT and i'm open to offers.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Awesome Jeter!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

hey man id love a shot at the jeter. lmk if you like anything for it!
    Collecting: Phil Hughes, Manny Banuelos, Zach Parise, Eli Manning, Hakeem Nicks and other NY Giants

Bucket: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sorry, guys didn't see anything that jumped out at me... I'm holding this card for a good Mets Auto/PC
    Thanks all for the looks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast