Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Natural gas line explosion in San Bruno, CA (south of San Francisco)

so tragic, I lived my first 25 years of my life within a half a mile from here. There could be dozens dead in that area after they go through the 35-50 burnt homes.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...10/3008260.htm

SCF Rewards
    Country

One blew up close to where I live about 2 months ago. No one died, but plenty of injuries, everyone was very fortunate.

Prayers go out to those who died and their loved ones, and to those who were hurt.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

omg this is Horrible!!! really sad news

SCF Rewards
    Country

One blew up close to where I live about 2 months ago. No one died, but plenty of injuries, everyone was very fortunate.

Prayers go out to those who died and their loved ones, and to those who were hurt.

they have 3 confirmed dead right now, but they haven't gone through the homes yet. The firefighters say it might be trouble to because with the temperature there might not be much left of the victims. Still we're talking about it happening at 6:10-6:15pm, right around dinner time or people being off work. 53 homes so far destroyed another 120 damaged. Sadly it could add up quickly. I was driving in that direction heading to my dads place about 20 miles away and on 101 I could see almost like a mushroom cloud in the distance. Seriously looking at the fires and burning homes spread out for blocks the scene looks like how people would picture hell to be

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the house they say were the explosion was behind. Very scary indeed. Hope everyone there in the area is alright

SCF Rewards
    Country

this will show everyone the magnitude of the constant fireball

SCF Rewards
    Country

with the sun down and fireball being contained what is left is dozens of homes still burning down, it seriously looks like how you would picture hell

SCF Rewards
    Country

update: 4 people are confirmed dead, 55 injured with burns, fire is 75% contained this morning. Please pray that the amount of dead that they find will stay low

SCF Rewards
    Country

cadaver dogs are at the scene now to look for any human remains in the debris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

This is terrible ,The residents complained for weeks of the gas smell . And nothing was done to fix the problem ..My thoughts and prayers go to the victims !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast