Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See homefieldadvantage_sportscards's Items on eBay

Shipping From Home or a Post office visit?

What do most people do when they have to ship. Most of the time I have to make a trip to the city anyway and just stop at the post office. Sometimes the lines are huge and sometimes I get lucky.

I never really looked into shipping through paypal or just online through the PO. How easy is it and is it worth it. I usually ship one card in bubble envelope and it is always $1.22. I already own a postal scale so what are my options?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportyryan2008's Items on eBay

I usually give it to my dad and he ships it from his office.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djv86's Items on eBay

I ship through Paypal. It does make you pay for DC but I mean i dont mind spending the extra 19 cents for peace of mind and the non-hassle of going to the post office to send stuff off.

You do have to consider that...you will be using more materials like your own paper to print labels and printer ink. Also you will probably want to get a scale (you can get the basic ones for cheap though).

Ive also noticed that when printing postage compared to items I get through the mail with the same weight and DC, I actually pay less than when people go through the post office to send their items...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i go to the post office, i dont use dc, and on here you just need a reciept to varify you sent the package, using stamps you dont have that proof, besides i live 1 mile from my post office so its not trouble for me to get there
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

I have two post offices near my house so I drop it off when I pick up my brother.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

I go to the PO...it's just about 2 miles from where I work. We have the automated machine and in my backwards town very few people take the time to figure out how to use it, so I usually don't have to wait in line at all.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

It depends. If I am shipping a PWE, I let the mailman pick it up. Anything esle, PO.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

I have always used the PO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paypal is now my new friend :)

I usually print it on a label, peel it off and slap it on the package, walk down to mailbox and Im good

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I live less than 2 blocks away from my local PO, plus I have a PO Box, so I go there almost every day anyway, so I just stop in to mail my stuff when I grab my mail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast