Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Fitness/Eating Question

Hey, I'm in good shape, and I am very active, but I have reached that age where I want to start looking really good. I want to be really defined. My question is about eating though. As a kid, sometimes it is hard to eat helathy when your mom cooks something unhealthy or orders fast food. My Question:
    Is it better to just not eat or should you eat a really small amount if it is bad food? Also, I'm thinking that we should start a fitness thread where all of your fitness questions can go and we can push each other and see our progress overtime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eat something bad. At least your body has something to digest instead of its own stomach...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

It is better to eat small meals 6 times a day. Not eating causes a fight or flight response in your body. You will store more fats and breakdown protein, muscle. I do not like the term dieting. You need to eat healthier. Increase your protein intake and decrease carbs and fats. We need them all for survival. As for eating poorly, it is fine to eat bad foods occasionly, just do not do it daily. Do everything in moderation.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okay. Thanks for both of your answers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is better to eat small meals 6 times a day. Not eating causes a fight or flight response in your body. You will store more fats and breakdown protein, muscle. I do not like the term dieting. You need to eat healthier. Increase your protein intake and decrease carbs and fats. We need them all for survival. As for eating poorly, it is fine to eat bad foods occasionly, just do not do it daily. Do everything in moderation.

That is the answer you are looking for

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I eat ONE meal a day and drink on gatorade and im never over 107lbs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I eat ONE meal a day and drink on gatorade and im never over 107lbs

Hopefully you are a girl...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

eating smaller meals is much better for you, also after you work out if you do, DONT EAT! Because all the calories you burn from working out diminish if you eat right after..if you want to starve yourself, i guess you can but the chances of you putting weight back on are MUCH better than eating the healthy way
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

UGH. this threads depresses me. I lost 24 pounds and got down to 176 since january right before my cruise two weeks ago, but I gained 9 pounds on the cruise and just can't get back into the grove that I was in before I left.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

UGH. this threads depresses me. I lost 24 pounds and got down to 176 since january right before my cruise two weeks ago, but I gained 9 pounds on the cruise and just can't get back into the grove that I was in before I left.

SImple way to lose 2 pounds a week

reduce your caloric intake by 500 calories a day byt he end of the week you will have saved 3500 calories which is equal to 1 pound of weight loss. Then perform a daily excercise to burn a further 500 calories a day and voila by the end of the week another 3500 calories which means 2 pounds in 5 simple weeks thats 10 pounds gone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast