Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See saspurs05's Items on eBay

Report:Mavs to offer J.Kidd a 3 year deal

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4300452

This is crazy. Is Kidd still worth this much money??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See remnantrocketbuyer's Items on eBay

Don't think they mean 20 (or greater) millions per year. Think they mean 20 million in 3 years.

So that'll be around 7-8 million per year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does he even have 3 full strong years left?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I got that, but 36 year old point guard means he will play until 39 making that kinda money

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Warning. This Comment comes from a Die Hard Mavericks fan. So bare with me if it seems optimistic.

I really hope the Mavs sign him. Hes worth the money even at his age. He is a leader on that team. He was 3rd in the league in steals and 5th in assists last year, and he makes everything if he spots up from 3. Dirk did GREAT with Jason last year, and if we can get a healthy Jason Terry and Josh Howard I can see the Mavs going far this year. Guarentee Finals for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Warning. This Comment comes from a Die Hard Mavericks fan. So bare with me if it seems optimistic.

I really hope the Mavs sign him. Hes worth the money even at his age. He is a leader on that team. He was 3rd in the league in steals and 5th in assists last year, and he makes everything if he spots up from 3. Dirk did GREAT with Jason last year, and if we can get a healthy Jason Terry and Josh Howard I can see the Mavs going far this year. Guarentee Finals for them.

If the Mavs biggest move this year is resigning Kidd I can promise you they won't make the finals. Keeping the same team from last year will not work for anyone but the Lakers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nbacarddotnet's Items on eBay

Smile

Jason Kidd was one of a expensive player.

So it is not strange.

Rather AK47 is more expensive(than his ability) IMO.

If you didn't know, check his salary. That is really amazing.(Like Rashard Lewis.)

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I dont think he's worth the money at his age. but hey whatever floats the Mavs boat
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Good signing, even at $7 mil per...3 years, he'll be able to challenge Stockton for most assists all time (well, he'll be about 1500 shy, and he won't retire when he's that close, so he'll play until he's 41-42 probably). If the Mavs were to lose him, they most like would not make the playoffs.

If they do resign him (and indications are that they will), I highly doubt they even get to the WCF, let alone the NBA finals...there are teams that are far better than the Mavs, and teams that should be better than the Mavs - Lakers, Nuggets, Spurs and Hornets, just to name a few....Hornets may be a stretch, but the other 3 definitely aren't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why wouldn't Mark Cuban save that money for next year?? Seems like he is the only one that dosen't realize who's a FA next year. Especially if Dirk is a FA

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast