Thread: Digital Phone anyone have it

Digital Phone anyone have it

Time warner just started offering it in my area.

Anyone have it? IF so what do you think?

2. Kronozio
    I have the roadrunner and cable, but decided not to get the phone. I haven't had a landline home phone in my apt for over 5 years now. I just use my cell, but I'm also single and living alone. If I had a family I would go for it.

How is the cable service? I have disnetwork and thinking of just going with the digital cable

Quote Originally Posted by TechMan View Post
    How is the cable service? I have disnetwork and thinking of just going with the digital cable
    dishnetwork is the worst , the wind blows and theres static

I like roadrunner. I game alot online and rarely have any lag or disconnects. And my computer works great for the internet.

EDIT:

ooops I thought you meant roadrunner. The cable is pretty reliable, I imagine it's no worse than satellite cable, except when its raining or snowing or storming, everything stays uniterrupted with cable.

Whats the total bill for your internet and cable through them?

Quote Originally Posted by TechMan View Post
    Whats the total bill for your internet and cable through them?
    It's about $135/month. The roadrunner is something like $45 and the rest is for cable and I have all the HBO's and some of the premium HD channels.