Thread: Leafs Sign Orr!

Leafs Sign Orr!

Dear Brian Burke: For a moment my heart raced with visions of a Stanley Cup Parade down Yonge Street when I read a headline that the Leafs had signed Orr! Even at 61 years of age, he would be our top defenseman. Perhaps Burke found a mad scientist to turn back the body clock 40 years? Perhaps Burke signed Orr to inject his hockey DNA into all those who don the blue & white?

When I clicked on the headline, reality hit: Burke signed Colton Orr (not Bobby) for $4,000,000 for 4 years, who scored all of 4 goals the past 3 seasons.

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizardofwords View Post
    Dear Brian Burke: For a moment my heart raced with visions of a Stanley Cup Parade down Yonge Street when I read a headline that the Leafs had signed Orr! Even at 61 years of age, he would be our top defenseman. Perhaps Burke found a mad scientist to turn back the body clock 40 years? Perhaps Burke signed Orr to inject his hockey DNA into all those who don the blue & white?

When I clicked on the headline, reality hit: Burke signed Colton Orr (not Bobby) for $4,000,000 for 4 years, who scored all of 4 goals the past 3 seasons.
    Colton may not be setting the ice on fire with his scoring ability, but take a look at the comparably low number of games Rangers players missed on average while Orr was around. People will think twice before taking a run or cheap shotting someone when Colton is around. You are paying $1 Million a year to keep your guys healthy, and I haven't talked to a single Rangers fan that wasnt sad to see him go. You took our goon last year, now you take our protection..

I'm a huge Bobby Orr fan, he should improve the team.

Quote Originally Posted by sholi2000 View Post
    I'm a huge Bobby Orr fan, he should improve the team.
    Well let me know when you get him.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Is Orr's agent Bobby Orr

If so that will be the closest we get having the superstar Orr suit up for us.
    D. Keon,T. Horton , Paul Henderson, Blank Backs and inserts from ITG 1972
    Hidden Content