Thread: How to sell cards on ebay?

How to sell cards on ebay?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any guides on how I can sell cards on ebay. I have a paypal account as well. I purchased a few cards on ebay but never sold any. I would just like to know the basics. With enough time, money and effort could I possibly even make money doing this as a living? Thanks for your help.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i dont think you could make a living this way, sorry. you would have to spend major $ to get good boxes, with a high chance of not getting what you paid back. once you do get a good pull, it more than likely wouldnt be enough to pay back all you have spent on the boxes.

when you sell, be sure that you get delivery confirmation so the buyer doesnt try to pull any tricks by saying they did not receive. also keep the receipt. ship in a bubble mailer always even for inserts. put all cards in toploaders and secure them so they cannot get bent even in the top loader.

I agree with supermanpunch that making selling baseball cards on eBay your primary source of income might not be feasible, but if you know how to work the system it could definitely provide a pretty nice side income!

The best way to make a few bucks there is buying up wholesale lots, where some great cards can be found really cheap, and reselling them in smaller lots. I've bought up several that way and done pretty well so far. Buying vintage for resale is definitely the way to go if you're trying to make money on cards on eBay.

Hope that helps!

I make a little money on the side buying huge lots and selling the singles. Covers what I spend on cards.