Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben gordon sucks

Ben gordon sucks

Go 2 the pistons u money hungry ***

i dont care anyway, he never passed 2 rose so he was holding him back

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    pointless post.

if he really sucked you wouldnt be so mad over the fact that he left your team.

Exactly. And you obvioulsy care if you took the time to make the post and that your mad over him leaving the Bulls. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Glebe View Post
    Go 2 the pistons u money hungry ***

i dont care anyway, he never passed 2 rose so he was holding him back

Don't sweat it. No NBA Championship team relied on a 6' 2" Guard to lead them in scoring. Although he was a great scorer I think with him gone it will only speed up D-Rose's progress.

yeah he was my 2nd fav player I always used him on 2k9 so i do somewhat care but not much..d rose is tha ****ttt

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopsman View Post
    Don't sweat it. No NBA Championship team relied on a 6' 2" Guard to lead them in scoring. Although he was a great scorer I think with him gone it will only speed up D-Rose's progress.
    Isaiah Thomas.....

Ben Gordon was the reason the Bulls even took it to 7 with the Celtics, dudes a beast.

his inconsistency ate away at me.

maybe we'll have a shot at bosh next year

hate to see him leave, but like what has been said before, this will leave room for Rose to grow quicker......plus da Bulls have some money to shop around with now :)

Yeah I hate to see him leave, but hes really cocky.
    I saw him in Glenview in my freshman year (high school) and he wouldn't sign anything for me..

Whatever, I liked him but he was inconsistent. When he shoots you think it goes in and when he hits fire he tries to shoot every ball.

I don't see why you're so mad, he was a good clutch shooter but thats probably it.

The Bulls didn't use Gordon the way they should have. Look at some of his performances in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast