Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Upper Deck Black Football

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    should be sick if its anything like the b-ball counterpart

Wow, that is U-G-L-Y IMO, what a terrible first image to release. What is the deal with the film strip, last time I checked, nobody uses true film anymore. I hope the product is better than the first sample.

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    Wow, that is U-G-L-Y IMO, what a terrible first image to release. What is the deal with the film strip, last time I checked, nobody uses true film anymore. I hope the product is better than the first sample.
    I had never thought of that on all these slideshow cards...everything is filmed digitally, so the slides are just produced for the cards like the fake letterman patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinino View Post
    Here's a full preview guys, thanks to Upper Deck:

http://houstoncollector.wordpress.co...tball-preview/
    Looking at these photos, much better, looks like a potentially good product. Curious why are the photos use for the rookie cards of them in college unis? I know a lot of people collect the college photos, but not sure why they chose to use the college photos for a high end product.

im sure all the rcs and stuff will be in pro unis, i think those are just examples. they wont be make in college unis.

This is going to be awesome. The basketball product has been amazing. Tons of great patches and on-card autos. I will be interested to see the checklist once it releases

$150 for 1-2 cards now?! I know he was speculating, but none the less that is absurd. If I'm going to spend $150 on 2 cards Im going to get a couple SICK items. Not take my chances and hope for something I like or is popular. Jeez this stuff so out of control. Yet I still collect, aaahhh!!

Here are some more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast