Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

David Wright Quad jsy/bat Auto #/10 Sweet Card

Bv is $150.Looking for a 1 for 1 trade.Intrested in high-end Hof game used or similar star auto,Lmk what you have,Thanks for the look,Steven.
    Checkout my custom cards Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Pm sent,thanks.

Anyone else?

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

cmb for the wright

I like the Arod and reyes autos.Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by serputzalot View Post
    cmb for the wright

Hidden Content

Looking 250 for the arod and 40 for the reyes auto.

Quote Originally Posted by GUCD231 View Post
    I like the Arod and reyes autos.Thanks.

Ok,not sure on that Arod as the reg books $120.More than double bv is a bit high but still it's yours so no biggie.Thanks anyways,Steve.

Hidden Content

Yeah your right the reg does book 120 but its also numbered to 350 and mine is to 75. Thats what I have invested into the card. I guess if you want to make an offer i will be more than willing to listen. Either way good luck in your future trades

I will pass for now,as i didn't see anything else i could use for the wright at this time.I couldn't come close to $250 bv on the Arod.And good luck to you as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by serputzalot View Post
    Yeah your right the reg does book 120 but its also numbered to 350 and mine is to 75. Thats what I have invested into the card. I guess if you want to make an offer i will be more than willing to listen. Either way good luck in your future trades

Still available anyone?

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast