Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportsmem918's Items on eBay

Who would you chose? Ariza or Odom?

Personally, being a laker fan I'm intrigued to what people think.

I would take Ariza because of these reasons.

1. He's younger
    2. He's faster
    3. He's more durable
    4. He's most likely cheaper

Now it looks like the Lakers are going to sign Ron Artest so maybe we chose niether? I'm not sure, I still think we go with Ariza.

If I was Mitch Cupcheck, this would be my starting 5 and the Lakers bench.

Pau Gasol
    Ron Artest
    Trevor Ariza
    Kobe Bryant
    Derek Fisher

Bench:

Andrew Bynum
    Sasha Vujajic
    Shannon Brown
    Luke Walton

Please let me know your opinion

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportsguy310's Items on eBay

i agree...i rather keep ariza than odom...but it looks like they will let ariza go and get r.artest

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I'm happy with Artest and now we'll get LO back and have a solid team

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Moved to basketball chat...

I'd rather have Ariza, solely because of his age...the sky is the limit for him too, as he looks like he could be a great player.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportsmem918's Items on eBay

Yeah...updated starting 5

Pau Gasol
    Andrew Bynum
    Ron Artest
    Kobe Bryant
    Derek Fisher

6th man- Lamar Odom

What's sad is that Lamar would be the best player on over half of the teams in the NBA...that's how good the Lakers are

And the Rockets got Ariza, not the Cavs which is even better news IMO

I think the Spurs are flying under the radar. Parker, Ginoble, Duncan, and Jefferson.

Can you say #2 seed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lamar Odom creates a lot more match up problems against opponents then Ariza does.

Besides, the Lakers and Kobe's Championship window is only 3-4 years, so why does it matter if Ariza is so young?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Besides, the Lakers and Kobe's Championship window is only 3-4 years, so why does it matter if Ariza is so young?

I wouldn't say that - Kobe, Pau and Bynum are still relatively young - I'd say they still have 6 strong years if they keep those 3 guys and add a younger PG/develop Farmar.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wouldn't say that - Kobe, Pau and Bynum are still relatively young - I'd say they still have 6 strong years if they keep those 3 guys and add a younger PG/develop Farmar.

Well, even though I hate to admit it, even I have to realize that once Kobe reaches 35-36, Lebron is just gonna kill him, it won't even be fair. lol!

But yeah, it really does depend on the development of Drew. If he does become the center we expect him to be, then yeah, I could see us being a competitor for the next 6-7 years. But as of right now, our window is small.

SCF Rewards
    Country

id rather have odom. more experienced solid vet

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, even though I hate to admit it, even I have to realize that once Kobe reaches 35-36, Lebron is just gonna kill him, it won't even be fair. lol!

Well, yeah, but they are in different conferences...the Lakers will still be dominant in the west for at least 6 years...whether they are the team to beat for those 6 years or not remains to be seen, but they should at least be like the Spurs from the last 2 years...still could do damage, but seem to be stuck in the shadows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast