Thread: VEGAS Pickups! $$$$$$$$

VEGAS Pickups! $$$$$$$$

This is a photo I took out our window @ Bellagio.

Picked up some good stuff while I was there.....

Ashley Simpson in the hat...

Italian Restaurant at Il Mulino @ Caesars is pretty much the best service and Italian food on the planet. Cost around $300 for 2 people but the jumbo prawn in the scampi were the size of lobsters and the mediteranian sea bass was incredible.... Its near the Field of Dreams store if you are interested...

2. Kronozio
    How was your luck at the slots, Im going in a month.

very nice!!! did you play any poker tournaments or cash tables??

btw sick luck with them Quads haha

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoseBull View Post
    very nice!!! did you play any poker tournaments or cash tables??

btw sick luck with them Quads haha
    I hung out with a bunch of friends who are musicians playing on some of the big shows on the strip, and I played draw poker for a few hours a day. I ended up a little over $1100, so that was nice....

i can tell you when i stayed at Ceasar's Palace...i walked into Field of Dreams everyday lol...to buy but most of the time just to admire

Good to hear you had a good trip! Congrats on the winnings!

Quote Originally Posted by DBleds11 View Post
    Good to hear you had a good trip! Congrats on the winnings!

Thanks, Saw The Hangover last night, made it even better having just been there!

Did you play any poker tourneys? I was there all this weekend playing poker until I couldnt see straight any more!
    Frank Thomas Super-Collector (Mostly focusing on rare 90's inserts)
    My Bucket

Hidden Content
    LOOKING TO BUY BIG COLLECTIONS/BUCKETS

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play the slots or anything when I went last year as I wasn't of age (and I'm still not), but I did watch that water show at the Bellagio. That is definitely a great city and I would love to go back sometime.

And celebrities must be all over the place there, I saw Carrot top in the Luxor.

I hope you had a great time, it looks like you did quite well at the slots. Congrats!!

Jason
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Looking for Mike Williams (Bucs WR), Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and other HOFer RBs
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Im leavin for vegas Today 7-13, got a Bowlin tourney!

Should be sweet!!!