Question on 08/09 Rookie Class Autos

I picked up a Brian Boyle 08/09 Rookie Class Auto the other day. I have not been able to find any kind of pricing for these cards. I tried Ebay and nothing. Anybody have an idea on trade value or how much these cards are selling for.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Strange. I just took a look for them, and I too can't find any. I can't find ANY autos from that set. Upper Deck's website does list them to be part of the checklist. Might be really short print?

whats weird is CSSports has one, I have one incoming, and you have one. thats 3. i've only seen ONE other one and it was an ericcson. CSS bought his for like 20+ i believe

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    whats weird is CSSports has one, I have one incoming, and you have one. thats 3. i've only seen ONE other one and it was an ericcson. CSS bought his for like 20+ i believe

LOL, I got mine at a very good price. I have not seen any of these at all that's why I picked it up.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

I don't know, but I can use it, PM me! ALSO, IF ANYONE SEES A BOGOSIAN, YOU KNOW WHO TO PM!