Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Really need more Maurice Jones Drew

I know someone has some out there. I am looking for autos I dont have and any multi colored patch. Please let me know what you have and what you like of mine
    I PC Breaking Bad autos and memorabilia, Trea Turner, and Panini Stars & Stripes

i have 2 mjd autos ft

07artifacts
    06 bowman signs of the future

u have a sick MJD collection, once u get the big ones, u will be all but complete

Quote Originally Posted by binkybrent13 View Post
    i have 2 mjd autos ft

07artifacts
    06 bowman signs of the future
    I already have those. Thanks though
    I PC Breaking Bad autos and memorabilia, Trea Turner, and Panini Stars & Stripes

Quote Originally Posted by kidman232 View Post
    u have a sick MJD collection, once u get the big ones, u will be all but complete
    Thanks bro. That Exquisite one is a tough one to get! My goal is to have the craziest Jones Drew collection ever

well i have one hiding if u ever get something i really need

Quote Originally Posted by kidman232 View Post
    well i have one hiding if u ever get something i really need
    oh yeah? scan of it?

I have three. Check my bucket for them. Topps chrome, Leaf and an SPx gold /350

http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/k_dubs82/

Quote Originally Posted by dubs82 View Post
    I have three. Check my bucket for them. Topps chrome, Leaf and an SPx gold /350

http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/k_dubs82/
    I really want that Leaf Limited. Do I have anything for it?

All I saw was the

J Stewart Exquisite

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast