Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Josh McRoberts

Looking for Josh McRoberts

PLMK what Josh McRoberts stuff you have. I'm looking for some of his better stuff but just list away what you have. Thanks!

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    have a bowman chrome gold refractor auto rookie /50

i'd love to trade for that but idk if i even have anything you'd want for it...lmk what all you are looking for. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie_Miller View Post
    i'd be interested but I have no Foye at all.
    Al jefferson, solomon jones , brandon roy, hordford, craig smith, pruitt, ??
    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

I believe I still have some base RCs of Pruitt, but for the other guys I have 1 base card of them at most...lmk.

McROBERTS, JOSH 07-08 Hot Prospects ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH PATCH #d 311/599- 3 colors

I can use it...the only things that I have that you could use according to your sig are these:

Jordan:
    1990??? Skybox base card #41
    08-09 Upper Deck UD Legends insert

Pippen:
    08-09 UD MVP MVP Legends insert

LMK. Thanks!

Not much but I have a Finest Blue Refractor RC /199... May not be worth the postage, but if you have any other wants let me know and we may be able to work out a larger trade.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast