Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTTF: Roy Halladay

WTTF: Roy Halladay

Please take a look at my wantlist of Halladay cards in my signature. I would like to knock off as many as I could in large base lots. I do not have much baseball for trade, but have tons of hockey. Please send me an email or PM to further discuss. Thanks for looking.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I can help you with base. I can really help you if you're in Toronto..

The thing is I am massively forgetful, and for ever lot I mail out for free, I undoubtedly forget about 2 lots that I promised.

PMs have been sent.

user3007 - I don't believe I have anything big enough for that Halladay.

Thanks for the reply. user3007 - I really hope you get what you are looking for on that Halladay, and hopefully, in the future, it might still be available for me. Anybody else want to add to my 200 card Halladay PC, or even the Kostitsyn/Belanger PCs??? Let me know here or via PM.

Hi I have this
    2009 Topps Heritage #497 Roy Halladay AS SP

lizbalt - I have that one, thanks!

Bump, bump, bump it up!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast