Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome work on this collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See puffster31's Items on eBay

thanks . . . its starting to get expensive picking up the deceased player's autographs but i'm always more than happy to sell off items i don't want to increase this pc.

Awesome work on this collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocut's Items on eBay

Two new additions to my autograph collection - Mr. Johnny 'Lefty' Washington and Mr. Nathan 'Sonny' Weston, along with an autographed card of Tommy Davis:
    http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...ent=102211.jpg

And, a 1951 Bowman RC of Monte Irvin and another autograph for this PC:
    http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...nt=monte99.jpg

Can you say good mail day?!?

I love those RCs. I may try to get a few more myself. You may want to look into the 45-46 Caramelo Deportivo cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice. i was able to complete my set of all 85 negro league players to play in mlb. i went ahead and mounted them on my wall before scanning. i have a rc or a regular issue card of each player since Robinson except for paige - i have a 47-66 exhibit card / postcard but i'm still trying to find a regular issue during his playing days . . . building my paypal now to hopefully land one.

I love those RCs. I may try to get a few more myself. You may want to look into the 45-46 Caramelo Deportivo cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been collecting Negro League autographs since 10/07. I have a total of 144 LEGENDS in my collection - all of these autographs are held in the highest regard and are scanned here:

I'm very proud of this collection, as it is a direct link to the history of the game I love.

I'm always looking for additional autographs / cards / memorabilia of Negro League Legends so please contact me if you can help me add to my collection.

Wow, that's an impressive collection. You have a great piece of history. I have just started writing to some of these guys and just received an entire package of things from Mule Miles. I love the sayings he writes on each card. I will definitely send him a thank you letter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

a true gentleman and legend of the game.

i listed all of the addresses i received from an address book the ttm section of this site, there is a very good number of legends to write. please remember to always send a self addressed stamped envelope along with a signing fee. these great men did not have the luxury of fat contracts when they played.

i hope you enjoy writing these men as i have over the years. you're right, this is history and sadly more is lost after each athlete passes away.

Wow, that's an impressive collection. You have a great piece of history. I have just started writing to some of these guys and just received an entire package of things from Mule Miles. I love the sayings he writes on each card. I will definitely send him a thank you letter.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

great collection! any updates since last time? do you happen to have a list of those that are still alive to send a ttm auto request to?
    Last edited by Hawaiian Bam Bam; 11-10-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567