Poll: Which DeAndre Jordan Card should I choose?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which one should I get?

Which one should I get?

Need to decided between either a DeAndre Jordan SPA 3clr Patch Auto #/499 or a DeAndre Jordan Bowman Chrome RC #/5. both are pretty much the same price, the #/5 is a tad cheaper i think though. Vote and tell me why! need some help. thanx :)

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    easily the /5 BC..theres only 5 in the world whereas the SPA there are many other 3 color patches
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

The /5 for sure! you never know when another will pop up if ever, but the SPA rc auto patches will be around.

Ok Guys, i bought the #/5 Rookie! Paid a nice price for it too ;) Heres a scan for those interested. thanx!

good decision you may have never seen it again. you can probably still pick up the patch later

Yeah, there's prob no shortage on the SPA, good choice.