Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your best single box break ever?

Lets hear it, what is the best box you have broken, what cards you pulled, and why!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i bought a box of 08 SPA

here were hits

-PC hit of Devin thomas auto chriography auto
    -Some no name

LAST pack of box

Peyton Manning jersey/auto

retro rookies i was scared cause it was last pack and wasnt think haha

I'm not sure I've ever been completely satisfied with any single box I've ever bought, but I do have a single pack story. 2007 SP Authentic, I never buy single packs of this product, because it's such a gamble, but I decided to try it. Boom: Adrian Peterson Rookie Patch Auto, 3 color. Best $5 I've ever spent. If you look at my bucket, I turned that one card into almost all of the big cards in my Red Sox collection.

have to go with 08 playoff contenders...normally a bust for me, but this 1 box was nice...some decent autos and a 1/1 Chad Henne Auto (Michigan Uni)

2004 Leaf Certified
    Roethlisberger Blue Mirror
    Brady Gold Team Prime #/25
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

my best ever was a 08 topps triple threads: one hit was a joe flacco 11/17 triple jersey and the other was 1/6 triple auto of mcfadden/mendenhall/stewart which turned into quite a nice bears auto lot :)

second was a 07 box of spa. two garrett wolfe autos and a greg olsen patch auto, its what started my wolfe collection out

08 Absolute, just decided to try the box, and hit a Matt Ryan patch rpm auto /10.

well 2 come to mind.
    last year broke a box of 2008 Heroes got my 4 hits and an extra.
    they were
    Devin hester jsy #/50
    Marshawn Lynch #/25 (2 color patch)
    Dwight lowery auto #/10
    Felix Jones auto #/25 ( sold for 65)
    and a Barry Sanders Press plate (sold for 110)

and
    box of 2007 Bowman chrome
    Troy Smith auto
    Joe Thomas Superfractor 1/1
    Fred taylor press plate 1/1

my 2 best boxes ever.

i have 0 luck breaking boxes.

broke atleast 5-6 100$ hobby boxes..best pull cedric benson jsy/auto yuck

Man alot of luck from SPA ,lol and so is mine lol

Bought my first and still only box of SPA(2007) RC Autos were crap but I pulled a very nice Greg Olsen 3 color with 4 breaks Patch Gold Patch Auto /25 and sold it for $135.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast