Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS - Gordon Beckham Auto 1/1

FS - Gordon Beckham Auto 1/1

Looking to sell this card. It is stamped 1/1 on the back. I can scan the back if you really need it. Serious offers only please. Thank you.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Nice card! His cards are really starting to go up, so you should do really well on this one, even if it is from the infamous razor letterman product.

Did you pull it?

No, I traded for it. The funny part is that I was at a show last weekend, and they guy at the table next to me had 2 of his low #ed name plate auto's too, I thought it was kind of funny that we both had a few of his rare cards at the same show and at adjacent tables.

The /5's? That's quite the card there, and I wish you the best of luck. The only rare cards I had of Beckham was three Gold Ref Autos, but I sold before I should have (before his first spike, and now, his second spike).

Actually, I didn't take that good of a look, but I think 1 was /5 and the other was a 1/1

Yeah, I have another rookie auto /5, but I am holding on to it to see if the guy takes off, I haven't heard much about Dexter Fowler. You know anything about him?

Yeah, his prices already spiked though. I think right now he's been on a bit of a hot streak, but I have stopped following him of late.

Thanks for the info, I need to pay better attention, ha ha.

Lol, it's cool. I think he'll be a good pro. But if you have anything of his, you should have sold months ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast