Thread: My Football for your Baseball

My Football for your Baseball

I got out of baseball for a long time , just getting back into it , however i have no real good BB traders, there for my football and hockey are open for baseball. Im looking for:

Atlanta Braves: Gu/Auto's/low#ed
    Ozzie Smith:Gu/Auto's/low#ed

I picked up a few packs of 08 A&G pulled a few rookies and some sp's and a mini Mako shark.Then busted a pack of 09 goudy and hit a sp Rollie Fingers and aAlcides Ecobar rc. thats pretty much it for now. cmb and see if we can deal

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    This is not much, but I have a 02 Topps Vinny Castilla Tools of the Trade (piece of bat) #TTRR-VC. This is from when he was on the Braves.

im really looking for current braves, or Dale Murphy or other HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by brosenjill View Post
    This is not much, but I have a 02 Topps Vinny Castilla Tools of the Trade (piece of bat) #TTRR-VC. This is from when he was on the Braves.