Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halladay and Expos

Halladay and Expos

Looking for Expos ( older players) and Halladay. Looking for auto gu, rc's, no inserts.
    Looking to see what I can get for $1 or $2
    My main collecting is Hockey, these are summer projects.
    please post scans and $
    Last edited by kevhur; 07-05-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: added my $

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

Hey you never got back to me about the Schenn 08-09 BAP and 06-07 SPA White autos...I do collect Halladay, do you have any for trade, or let me know if you got my return PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nerf2003 View Post
    Hey you never got back to me about the Schenn 08-09 BAP and 06-07 SPA White autos...I do collect Halladay, do you have any for trade, or let me know if you got my return PM.
    I have the Halladay I would trade /100

Would you do the Schenn & White for the Halladay and Maxwell Ice RC/999, let me know.

Have a Jose Vidro bat card hand numbered to 50
    Its the second down on the left

Bucket: Hidden Content

I Collect: Yankees (autos, gu, vintage, rc, inserts/parallels), future hof (autos, gu, rc), and hof (autos, gu, vintage, rc).

i have several expos gu and autos and even some Halladay gu and an auto ... check my links below (they are in abc order by team) and lemme know what ya want via pm. i can get you a price!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)
    Hidden Content Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyankeesfan17 View Post

like the Dawson, how much dlvd? any others?

Quote Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
    i have several expos gu and autos and even some Halladay gu and an auto ... check my links below (they are in abc order by team) and lemme know what ya want via pm. i can get you a price!

please send me a pic of the auto and a price, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast