Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

i pretty much just use it to follow others. its entertainment, especially when you're sitting somewhere bored. Shaq is a riot

Same here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I have it, but use facebook more. I wish I could link my facebook status to my twitter. I know you can do it vice versa but don't make it to the site much.

my twitter username is star_cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

George Lopez just Tweeted me back :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I don't care what anyone else is doing on a minute to minute basis, so I assume they don't care what I'm doing either.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

I use twitter..follow me www.twitter.com/dylanglebe I Follow famous people and people on the local triple A team so I can get tight with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I'm a member. You might as well join, you've got nothing to loose :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I don't care what anyone else is doing on a minute to minute basis, so I assume they don't care what I'm doing either.

But you can use it to talk to people... Ask them quetions and it's not just about updating your status.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

But you can use it to talk to people... Ask them quetions and it's not just about updating your status.

Fair enough...I'll still stick with my rotary dial crank phone and good ol' operator Bessie.

I just despise our society's infatuation with celebrities and what they're doing and what they're wearing and what gadgets they buy and who they're mad at now and who they're dating now and all that jazz...so I tend to avoid anything that has to do with it. I prefer to live my own life instead of watching or reading about others living theirs.

/soapbox rant

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fair enough...I'll still stick with my rotary dial crank phone and good ol' operator Bessie.

I just despise our society's infatuation with celebrities and what they're doing and what they're wearing and what gadgets they buy and who they're mad at now and who they're dating now and all that jazz...so I tend to avoid anything that has to do with it. I prefer to live my own life instead of watching or reading about others living theirs.

/soapbox rant

How about if Sara Jean Underwood said, "I'm going to be at *** on Sunday, meet me there"

Wouldn't you want to know where you can see her if she's in your town?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast