Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My basketball for your baseball

I've got some basketball stuff in my bucket I'd like to get rid of. I only collect baseball at the moment and am looking for anything that catches my eye. Always looking for more Dodger stuff (especially Andre Ethier and Clayton Kershaw).

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have a Kershaw auto, not sure if there is anything I need from you though. But I'll check tomorrow.

pcmb for the Billups
    Hidden Content !
    Wants:
    Autos: LeBron, Pippen, Duncan, Webber, Curry, Shaq, Jordan, Jabbar, Judge, Jeter, Mattingly, Griffey[/I]
    Hidden Content

Quagmire - Didn't see anything except a couple No# GU jsy
    Dwighthoward - Sorry, didn't see much. Do you have more baseball stuff that isn't on your tradelist?

Ewingisking - LMK if you want anything. I'd love the Kershaw auto.

Ok let me know if we can work something out
    Hidden Content !
    Wants:
    Autos: LeBron, Pippen, Duncan, Webber, Curry, Shaq, Jordan, Jabbar, Judge, Jeter, Mattingly, Griffey[/I]
    Hidden Content

Quagmire,
    Is there anything else you want? I liked the Hideo Nomo GU and the Matt Kemp GU, but not for the Billups.

I may be interested in the Marion GU. I just traded the Nomo GU though.
    Hidden Content !
    Wants:
    Hidden Content

interested

i could use the billups, cmb and lmk thanks
    PC: Lebron James, Liverpool (Primarily Adam Lallana), *Notable Jaguars, 07/08 Trademark Moves Triple Patches (Only Nice Patches), Joel Embiid, Giannis Antetokounmpo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast