Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading Tonight?

Trading Tonight?

I am looking to trade for all or any of the following or let me know something of mine that you like and I can look for something that catches my eye....

Looking for any items in my sig especially Evan Longoria, Matt LaPorta, Eric Hosmer, Ike Davis and Rick Porcello autos.
    Playoff Prime cuts HOF autos/jerseys
    UD Epic/Trilogy Autos/GU HOF's/Stars
    UD Ultimate Collection patches
    Multi Color Patches
    Low #'d inserts (#'d 25 or below)
    Sweet Spot Classic Autos/Patches
    David Price Autos
    Reggie Jackson Patches/Autos
    Micheal Burgess Autos
    Aflac Cards - Auto'd/UnAuto'd
    Clayton Kershaw Autos
    BGS or PSA graded Prospects
    Bowman Draft and Sterling Prospect Autos
    UD Epic HOFer Game Useds

I will also or trade cheaper Razor Letterman, Absolute Memorabilia Jumbo Swatches, patches and multi gu cards, Low #'d Donruss Elite Auto'd or base, Low #'d inserts #'d below 25.

i have a kershaw tri star prospects auto rc, a just minors dual auto kershaw/elbert auto rc/25 and a super rare triple auto just minors kershaw/elbert and andy laroche auto/25 let me know and we can work something out.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Bam Bam View Post
    i have a kershaw tri star prospects auto rc, a just minors dual auto kershaw/elbert auto rc/25 and a super rare triple auto just minors kershaw/elbert and andy laroche auto/25 let me know and we can work something out.thanks.

Sorry I have a tristar auto and really would not be interested in Just Minors Autos. Thanks for the look though.

I really really need your Razor Brett Lawrie AUTO. Please check out my tradelist. Thanks. Michael

I like the Larkin auto, you can check the bucket (which is sad)..and I also have a F-Mart Bowman Sterling au/gu and a Halman incoming lmk

www.photobucket.com/lupe606

i like the verlander auto and the andre ethier sp authentic auto. lmk if you see something you can use for them. just pm me if you see something. either way , maybe we can make a deal.

have a longo finest auto i liked the verlander the hanley and the meyers auto lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast